- The controller of personal data under Article 4(7) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) is ……. Business ID …… with registered office at ….. (hereinafter referred to as the “controller”).
- The contact details of the controller are:
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
- The controller has not appointed/has appointed a data protection officer. The contact details of the data protection officer are:
Sources and Categories of Processed Personal Data
- The controller processes personal data that you have provided or personal data obtained by the controller in fulfilling your order.
- The controller processes your identification and contact details and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal Basis and Purpose of Personal Data Processing
- The legal basis for processing personal data is:
- the performance of a contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
- your consent to processing for the purposes of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, if there has been no order for goods or services.
- The purpose of processing personal data is:
- processing your order and performing the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when placing an order, personal data necessary for successful order processing (name and address, contact) are required. The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract by the controller; without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude or perform the contract by the controller,
- sending commercial messages and conducting other marketing activities.
- The controller does not engage/engages in automated individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR. You have provided your explicit consent to such processing.
Data Retention Period
- The controller retains personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for the duration of the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, a maximum of …. years, if personal data are processed based on consent.
- After the expiry of the retention period for personal data, the controller will erase the personal data.
Recipients of Personal Data (Subprocessors of the Controller)
- Recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods/services/payment processing under the contract,
- persons involved in ensuring the operation of services,
- providers of marketing services.
- The controller does not intend/ intends to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services/cloud services.
- Subject to the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have the right to:
- access your personal data pursuant to Article 15 GDPR,
- rectify personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, or restrict processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR,
- erase personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR,
- object to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR, and
- data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR.
- withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller specified in Article III of these terms.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Personal Data Security Conditions
- The controller declares that it has implemented all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The controller has implemented technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, in particular …
- The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- By submitting an order via the online order form, you confirm that you have read and accept the terms of personal data protection in their entirety.
- By ticking the consent via the online form, you agree to these terms of personal data protection. By ticking the consent, you confirm that you have read and accept the terms of personal data protection in their entirety.
- The controller is entitled to amend these terms. The new version of the personal data protection terms will be published on its website, or the controller will send you a new version of these terms to the email address you provided.
These terms shall become effective on 25.5.2018.